Rhu Marina, G84 8LH Argyll and Bute UK
Finnmaster 7100 Fisher. Finn-Marin OY Ltd. build Finnmaster, Grandezza and Husky, all known for being capable sea boats and built to a high standard.
The Fisher version of the Finnmaster 7100 is a category C boat for 6 and "Carolina" is a good example of this rare model. Designed as a fast fishing boat for northern waters she has a big, secure area forward with bench seats, which is ideal for fishing! The main cabin is a good sized with two berths, galley, marine toilet and central heating. The 130hp Volvo diesel engine will get you places quickly.
Equally suited to those looking for a day/weekender with a large open social area.
|Volvo Penta AD31/DP (Duo-prop) 130hp, 4 cylinder, turbo charged with aftercooler
|Length over all:
- Eberspacher diesel fired warm air central heating with Eberspacher 801 control
- Additional heating - Heater Craft heat exchanger heating, which runs from the
heat generated by the engine through a radiator unit.
- There is a stereo unit and speakers which are not fitted but available.
The main cabin is a good size, nicely laid out with plenty of storage. The cabin has windows offering a panoramic view and make the boat light and airy. The windscreen slopes forward to deflect water in rough seas and gives better visibility in poor weather and less glare in bright weather (like all offshore fishing boats).
The cabin can be accessed via sliding doors from the forward deck and stern deck. There is no need to precariously move along the side!
- Windscreen wipers on both forward windscreens.
- Overhead sliding deck hatch.
To port is a single forward facing seat which has a small dashboard locker in front with a smoked Perspex top. There is another large door fronted storage locker underneath. The seat moulding also has a large door fronted side locker.
Tilt the seat forward and it reveals an Origo 2000 single burner spirit stove.
To starboard is a double bench seat and helm station. Underfoot is a storage locker and there is a chart storage locker forward. The seat moulding also has a large door fronted side locker.
Tilting the bench seat forward reveals the sink with electric pumped fresh water.
Aft to starboard is an U shaped seating area with a section that runs aft under the deck to give a full length berth. There is a table that can be erected which stows under the port berth when not in use.
Opposite to port is a single settee berth.
There is an arrangement to convert the seating areas to a thwart ships double.
- Under the port berth is a Sealock marine toilet and there is a privacy curtain
running on a roof rail.
- GRP hull with spray rails.
- Large open well deck forward with bench seats either side and a central floor
locker, bow locker and anchor locker. Secured with a solid stainless steel rail.
- Access is via a sliding door from the main cabin.
- Large central cabin with forward sloping front windscreen.
- The stern has three teak topped access steps port and starboard with lockers
underneath the middle step.
- Centrally is the engine compartment with Teak topped access lid which raises on
- The stern area is secured with solid stainless steel rails.
- Category C for 6.
- Built by Finnmaster OY in Finland.
- 2 mooring cleats forward and 2 aft.
- Anchor with warp.
- Mooring warps.
- Stainless steel short mast on the cabin top which lowers for transportation.
PLUMBING & TANKAGE
- 100L fuel tank under the central floor. Ideally placed for maintenance and to keep
the weight central and low.
- 67L water tank under the bench seat an electric pump to supply water to the
- O2 Lite inflatable dinghy with oars. The dinghy looks as new and comes in a
backpack for easy transportation.
- Volvo Penta AD31/DP (Duo-prop) 130hp, 4 cylinder, turbo charged with aftercooler.
- Stern drive with contra rotating 3 blade aluminium props.
- Engine hours unknown but the engine runs well and was professionally serviced
- Approx. cruising speed on the plane 18kts.
- Engine service spares.
- 240v power via a DURITC 2kw inverter.
- Engine alternator charging 12v batteries.
- 86ah Numax XV24MF engine battery.
- 110ah Numax XV31MF domestic battery.
- Rotary battery isolator switch with Bat 1, Bat 2 or Both.
- Interior 12v LED lighting.
- Battery voltage monitor on the helm console.
- Lowrance Hook 7HDI chart plotter and fish finder.
- Speed and depth are a function of the plotter.
- Icom ICM330 DSC VHF.
- LED navigation lighting.
- 1kg ABC Kidde fire extinguisher.
- Horseshoe life buoy with light, mounted on aft rail.
- Manual bilge pump.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner's specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.