East Dunbartonshire UK|
This is a lovely example of the Limbo 6.6. She has been well maintained and is in excellent condition. Easy to sail and quick, she provides great value club racing.
She is fully prepped for the 2021 season - we have just sanded and anti-fouled the hull and interior spring cleaned.
Over the least few seasons she has had many upgrades including:
- North Sails (new 2016): main, no 1 and no 3 (Dimension Polyant Laminate PBX10 - grey with red sail numbers) and spinnaker (red - 0.75oz NorLon) and all in excellent condition;
- Tapered spinnaker sheets;
- Harken spinnaker ratchet blocks and twinning lines;
- Harken cascade vang system;
- Spinlock tiller extension;
- new red mainsail cover and red Hyde guard rail covers,
- made to measure heavy duty winter cover (new January 2018),
- new outboard bracket (2019).
The deck and interior were both repainted Spring 2019 (International Paints) and the hull, keel and rudder have been wet and dry sanded and anti-fouled each spring using VC Offshore.
She has VHF radio (with mast aerial), Clipper log and depth sounder, battery with solar panel charger (fitted on bulkhead in the forepeak), anchor, fenders and warps. There is also a set of Saturn dacron sails as well.
We bought a new Mariner F4 long shaft outboard in 2017 which has had very little use and is for sale separately.
Note that she does not have a roadworthy trailer and this is reflected in the price. Cost to transport within Central Scotland approximately £500 - £600. Open to offers on the price.
|Vessel type:||Mini ton|
|Length over all:||6.80m|
|Length at waterline:||5.18m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Lifting Keel|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.