Port Edgar Marina Edinburgh UK|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
This is a 1980 Hunter Impala for sale, last surveyed in 2008 and comes with a Yamaha 8hp 2-stroke which has been serviced annually, the boat was previously used for racing and most recently, cruising. A cradle is included as well as an Avon dinghy.
* Quantum Nr. 1 Genoa IFM (Kevlar) in good condition.
* Quantum Nr. 3 Fusion Carbon in good condition.
* Quantum Mainsail Fusion Carbon in good condition.
* Nicholson Hughes VMG Spinnaker 0.7oz in good condition.
* Owen Sails Heavy Spinnaker 1.5oz in good condition.
* Saturn Sails Nr. 1 Mylar in fair condition.
* Saturn Sails Mainsail Dacron in fair condition.
* Nicholson Hughes Nr. 3 Blade in fair condition.
* Nicholson Hughes Carbon Mail in good condition.
* Owen Sails Storm Jib in good condition.
* Owen Sails Storm Trysail in good condition.
* Tacktick - speed, wind and depth: 1 analogue display + 2 dual data displays.
* Plastimo bulkhead mounted compass.
* Masthead Tricolour.
* Pulpit and Pushpit lights (pushpit not wired).
* NMEA interface cables for Garmin GPS 72.
* Fire Extinguisher.
* Fire blanket.
* Radar reflector.
* Throw line.
* Life buoy.
* Dan buoy.
* First aid kit.
* Fog horn.
* Plastimo Neptune 2000 stove (2 burners + grill).
* Kettle and assorted pots + pans.
* Jabsco heads.
* Whale manual water pump with 10l water container.
* 1 12v battery (new).
* 2 nr. anchors (heavy plus racing).
* 4 nr. fenders.
* Numerous warps and lines.
* Tiller extension.
* Deck brush.
* 2 nr. boat hooks.
* VHF radio.
* Avon dinghy.
* Cockpit dodgers.
|Vessel name:||Blue Streak|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||8.53m|
The Company offers the details of these vessels and items in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. The vessel or item is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.